November 14, 2017 • 0 Comments
Sandals Grande Antigua
Voted the "World's Most Romantic Resort" year after year, Sandals Grande Antigua is located on Antigua's best and most famous beach, Dickenson Bay. Explore the Caribbean Grove, a charming seaside garden oasis graced by meandering pathways, majestic palms and cooling Trade winds. Then step into a realm of chic sophistication where European grandeur unfolds from the hillside to villas-by-the-sea at the Six-Star, all-suite Mediterranean Village. Come relax on silky-soft, pure white sands and let the warmth of the Caribbean fill your senses.
- Global Gourmet Dining at 11 Restaurants
- Premium Drinks at 7 Bars and Robert Mondavi Wines
- Water Sports (Motorized and Non-Motorized)
- Scuba Diving (certification required)
- Land Sports (Tennis, Basketball, Volleyball, and more)
- Fitness Center
- Daily and Nightly Entertainment
- Non-Stop round trip Sandals airport transfers
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
- Set on Antigua's best beach
- Two unique resort experiences in one location
- Six pools and six whirlpools
- Red Lane Spa & Salon
- Unique Rondoval Suites-in-the-Round
- Luxury Ocean Villa One Bedroom Suites
Highlights Around the Island
- Antigua Seafood Lunch Cruise - Enjoy a day of carefree relaxation as you sail along the stunning Antiguan coastline, taking in the picturesque bays with virgin sand and the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. Then it's time for a delectable feast! Dine on succulent grilled lobster (Seasonal) while sipping on sparkling wine all while listening to the rhythms of a Caribbean melody.
- Nicole's Table - Caribbean Cooking Classes - Nicole's Caribbean cooking classes are designed so you can learn about local and regional food and flavors from a lovely home overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Whether you want to get hands-on, or just sit, watch, talk and eat, there are never more than 10 people at a time, making the classes feel more like close friends sitting for a meal!
- Island Safari Out Back from West Coast - Climb aboard our comfortable 4 x 4 Land Rover for an adventurous and fun-filled tour of the most interesting and beautiful places on the Island. Share our folklore, culture, and history as we journey to the countryside. Enjoy a sumptuous lunch at Betty's Hope and then it's on to Long Bay Beach for a refreshing swim and a relaxed day on the beach before returning to the resort.