November 6, 2017 • 0 Comments
Sandals Montego Bay
Spanning the best private, white-sand beach in Jamaica, this playful and romantic resort is where the world first fell in love with Sandals. The calm, reef-protected beach is perfect for every type of water sport and guests can indulge in unlimited dining at nine gourmet restaurants serving authentic regional cuisine. Experience the casual island vibe from the comfort of your private seaside suite where our Butler Elite await to fulfill your every whim. Everything is just steps from water's edge and, best of all, it's all included.
- Global Gourmet Dining at 9 Restaurants plus 11 restaurants at nearby Sandals Resorts
- Premium Drinks at 4 Bars and Robert Mondavi Wines
- Water Sports (Motorized and Non-Motorized)
- Scuba Diving (certification required)
- Land Sports (Tennis, Basketball, Volleyball, and more)
- Fitness Center
- Daily and Nightly Entertainment
- Non-Stop round trip Sandals airport transfers
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
- Situated on Jamaica's best private beach
- Beachfront Villas & Swim-up Suites
- 24-hour room service in select room categories
- Four pools and four whirlpools
- Exchange privileges with nearby Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Inn
- Red Lane Spa & Salon
Highlights Around the Island
- River Bumpkin tubing for two. The adventure starts the moment you board your tube at the water's edge. Enjoy the seldom-seen side of Jamaica including, exotic, indigenous animals living in this luscious tropical habitat.
- Reggae Sunset Cruise. Set sail and take in the views of Montego Bay's coastline from the best seat in the house aboard the Island Routes Reggae Sunset Cruise. Enjoy the vibes on the ride to the famous Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville.
- Dolphin Encounter. After being given some interesting facts about dolphins, guests can make friends, touch, and have an up-close experience with the dolphins on a knee-deep water platform. Enter the world of these gentle bottlenose beauties with a special kiss and caress.